Water, Sewer, and Garbage Bill Assistance

Help Catching Up on Your Bills

If you are behind on paying your water, sewer, and/or garbage bill, you may qualify for assistance. You must meet income guidelines, and have a copy of your bill or bills. Assistance of up to $250 per year is available for qualifying households.

How to Apply

You can start the application process by using the Chat With Us box in the corner of this page, by emailing us using the form at the bottom of the page, or by calling us at 563-324-3236.